Thursday, September 12, 2013

Wallpapers and Textiles by Matthew Williamson

British designer Matthew Williamson has turned his panache for prints into a collection of wallpapers and fabrics for luxe upholstery label Osborne & Little.

"Having my own interior design collection has long been an ambition of mine and I'm thrilled to finally see that ambition start to come to life," notes Matthew Williamson of his collaboration with Osborne & Little.


Williamson tells Vogue : "For me it was incredibly interesting to explore prints and textures which are so much a part of my brand DNA and translate them into interiors."

Williamson has gone to town on a diverse set of interior prints. Although this comes as no surprise from the designer who cites both India and the stalls of Manchester's Afflecks Palace as inspiration for his previous clothing.

I cannot keep my eyes of his gorgeous wallpaper and textiles designs, I'm sure you will appreciate these too:

 
The Songbird story is inspired by a print in Williamson's S/S 2004 Flamingo Bag collection


Below is my absolute favourite!

Celestial Dragon curtains
 
 
 
Loving the colour combination
 
 
Amazing artwork on these curtains
 
 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment