Monday, July 8, 2013

I'm a Barbie Girl in a Barbie World.....


I am not a fan of fuchsia...or barbie pink...or even baby pink...But it is a fun concept and definitely an interesting way of travelling and staying at a real life Barbie hotel.
These rooms take place at four hotels  in four different locations around the world. Since then they've been commissioned, at least for short periods of time, by hotels around the world to, ostensibly, draw in parents of Barbie-loving kids or, perhaps, adult fans.


You can visit this rooms at


The Palms, Las Vegas
 

This is actually pretty cool and art deco. I would mind this kind of room if i was travelling Barbie style. In fact i just came back from Vegas and i wish i stayed at The Palms instead of Flamingo :)
 
 
Hotel Plaza Athenee, Paris


Now this is Barbie alright. A dream room for a little girl! I guess it's fun to stay here for a night or traveling with little girls... or perhaps for the sake of feeling like a kid again. I wouldn't stay here for longer than a night the pink will irritate the hell out of me.


Double Tree by Hilton in San Jose, Costa Rica


I kind of guessing Paris Hilton designed this room :) Not a big fan of this design but i do like the lights above the bed
 
 
Grand Hotel Savoia in Cortina d'Ampezzo, Italy

This is how i would picture a perfect girl's room. Not too bright, not too much pink and not too over the top. Would be nice to feel like a kid again even if just for one night :)
 
The Plaza Hotel in New York City



I must admit this is too cute :) That's what super girly retro chic should look like :)


Now would you stay in any of these rooms?
 

2 comments:

  1. I'm a straight male. I would love a place like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a straight male. I would love a place like that!

    ReplyDelete